Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Web Page Printing Problem

Web Page Printing Problem

ruca

I have this problem with DataGrid printing.

I have a page which contains only DataGrid. When i try to print the
page, only 1st page contains the verticle and horizontal lines of the
grid. The rest of the pages do not contain any lines.

Can anybody help me with this??

Ben Rush

.....do the rest of the pages contain anything? What do they contain?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ben Rush

"ruca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have this problem with DataGrid printing.
>

> I have a page which contains only DataGrid. When i try to print the
> page, only 1st page contains the verticle and horizontal lines of the
> grid. The rest of the pages do not contain any lines.
>
> Can anybody help me with this??

ruca

Hi,

Yes, it contains the resto of data stored in datagrid. The only thing that
don't appears is the lines of datagrid. This only appears at first page.

Thanks

"Ben Rush" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...