Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Maintain treeview state

Maintain treeview state

Guy

Hi newbie here with a problem,

I have a Web.Sitemap XML document that defines the structure of my site, and
with a SiteMapDataSource and a bog standard TreeView it all works great,
apart from....

Whenever I navigate to a different page the TreeView looses it's state and
keeps reverting back to it's properties settings i.e. fully expanded etc.

EnabledViewState is set to True so I don't know what else to do???

Any help greatly appreciated!

Michael Tkachev

Send your code..

Sincerely yours,