Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > no working drilldown in reportViewer, ASP.NET

no working drilldown in reportViewer, ASP.NET

csmba

I have Report A and report B.
Report A has under "navigation->Jump To Report", report B selected from the
list. I also used the parameters button to insert both parameters required
by Report B.

Deploy both reports.

On the catalog (server/reports/<folder>/A), I run the report A and can drill
to report B. (Works!)

PROBLEM:
When I go to my ASP.NET application, it doesn't;t work. NOTICE I use
reportViewer (report viewer) in my asp.net page to show the report. When I
drill down on report A, the frame of the report seems to be reloading (get
the green thing) but then the same reports appears!

Additional info: I tried adding to my asp.net page code a handler for the
ReportViewer1_Drillthrough(object sender, DrillthroughEventArgs e)
function. But when I put a breakpoint there, it seems I don't even get
there. In any case, all the samples I saw use this function for windows
forms, and then they set the datasource which seems like something I
shouldn't be bothered with.

anyone can help?

regards.