Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Taking Advantage of new Word Blog/Post options

Taking Advantage of new Word Blog/Post options

Toby Considine \(UNC\)

Word 2007 has the option of being the default editor for certain blogs/BBS
options. Clearly, bringing all the avantages of spelling / grammar checking
into that world is a plus.

Can anyone point me to documentation on how to write ASP.NET pages so this
can hook up automatically to Word if the user has enabled this option? I
cannot control the desktop, so it can't be mandatory, but I would like to
support this option...

tc