Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Authentication Problem when using ACT

Re: Authentication Problem when using ACT

CT

Have you tried creating an ACT user with the name and password of an NT user
that has access to the page?

--
Carsten Thomsen
Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF
"suresh d" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i am trying to connect Microsoft Application test center.
> i added ACTProject to my application solution , in dynamic browser

recording i typed url of my application default page but its giving
following error

> HTTP 401.2 - Unauthorized: Logon failed due to server configuration
> Internet Information Services
>
> Technical Information (for support personnel)
>
> Background:
> This is usually caused by a server-side script not sending the proper

WWW-Authenticate header field. Using Active Server Pages scripting this is
done by using the AddHeader method of the Response object to request that
the client use a certain authentication method to access the resource.

Problem With ACT Alberto ASP .Net 3 03-17-2008 02:56 AM
Using ACT to test a remote server =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?= ASP .Net 0 01-19-2005 04:01 PM
I have a web application that I would like to test using microsoft ACT. dipesh ASP .Net 0 11-09-2004 03:57 AM
ACT Problem Rajeev Dutt ASP .Net 1 08-26-2004 07:45 PM

Advertisments