Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > really dumb question!!

really dumb question!!

Rod

I have a server side button that when clicked does stuff then if that stuff
has worked out OK I want it to load another page.
Somehow I can't figure out how to look this up.

Sub myButton_Click

do stuff

if stuff_OK then
Load new page somehow????
endif

end sub

Scott M.

response.redirect("newpage.aspx")

"Rod" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I have a server side button that when clicked does stuff then if that
> stuff has worked out OK I want it to load another page.
> Somehow I can't figure out how to look this up.
>
> Sub myButton_Click
>
> do stuff
>
> if stuff_OK then
> Load new page somehow????
> endif
>
> end sub

Rod

Thanks, new it had to be something simple.

news:O026u0$(E-Mail Removed)...

Dumb, Dumb Vista Au79 Computer Support 4 02-11-2007 03:40 PM
Dumb, dumb dumb Qestion David Napierkowski Digital Photography 6 10-31-2004 11:14 PM
Re: Really dumb question about MCSE certificate molsonexpert MCSE 4 07-28-2004 06:54 PM
Re: Really dumb question about MCSE certificate JaR MCSE 0 07-28-2004 05:32 PM