Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > listbox control

listbox control

sreekar

hi all i need the code for following example can any help me out.. thanx in advance

This is a database table which contains classes and goods columns:

Classes Goods

class1 tea,coffee

class2 fan,cooler

class3 telephone,mobile

class4 video,audio

class5 vcd,dvd,svcd

the front end part consist:

listbox: in this listbox all the above classes should display.the listbox is a multiselect listbox.

Button: the name is getgoods button:

Multilinetextbox: in this goods has to diplay.

The procedure is if select class1 and class3 in listbox and I will press the getgoods button then the regarding goods of these classes like tea,coffee and telephone,mobile
Should diplay in the multilinetextbox