Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Please... I need to acces to a textbox in a FormView

Please... I need to acces to a textbox in a FormView

Marcos Galaviz

Hi i want to asign a value to the Text property in a textbox inside a
FormView when i am adding a new record ┐how can i do that? i want to use a
ComboBox to select a value and this value goes to the textbox ┐any
suggestions?

Thanks...

Riki

Marcos Galaviz wrote:
> Hi i want to asign a value to the Text property in a textbox inside a
> FormView when i am adding a new record ┐how can i do that? i want to
> use a ComboBox to select a value and this value goes to the textbox
> ┐any suggestions?
>
> Thanks...

(I'm using VB.NET)
CType(FormView1.FindControl("myTextBox"),TextBox). Text =
ComboBox1.SelectedValue

--

Riki