Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Removing the rows of other month days from my calendar control

Removing the rows of other month days from my calendar control

Garg

Hi,

I want to hide the rows that show days of other months in my calendar.
I want my calendar to show only current month's days. The rows that
appear at the bottom or top sometimes, having other month days, i want
to remove those rows altogether.

How do I go about that? Please help ....

Thanks,
Shivani