Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Adding namespaces to webcontrols

Adding namespaces to webcontrols

daokfella

How do I put my webcontrols into specific namespaces? I'm a little
confused now with the partial classes and the .ascx.designer.vb file.
In 2003, I would just add the NameSpace declaration in my code-behind
page. Is this how it's done in 2005, but to both the designer and
partial class? Is not the designer file "rewritten" and will lose any
changes I make to it?

Thanks,

jason

daokfella

FYI, you can add the namespace to the aspx file in the page directive.
This automatically adds the namespace to the auto-generated code-
behind. However, you still have to add the namespace to your partial
class manually. This is what I've been doing.