Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Problem with the BulletedList control

Problem with the BulletedList control

Nathan Sokalski

I am trying to create a BulletedList with multiple levels. However, I am
having trouble creating the nested lists (lists other than the top level).
Could somebody please help me figure out how to create nested BulletedLists?
I am assuming that there is some way to do this using the BulletedList
control since it generates ul tags, which can be used to create nested
lists. Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/