Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Text Box and URL

Re: Text Box and URL

Curt_C [MVP]

it's not an asp issue, that's html

and as for yout textbox/dropdown list question...It's unclear to me what you
are asking?

--
Curt Christianson
Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

"Hong" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Once I click on the url, it will change to purple color permanetly even i

stop the program and run it again. How to change the url color back to blue
color ???

> For text box, how to remove the dropdown list ????

Jason DeFontes

You can turn off autocomplete for the form or for individual text boxes.
See this article:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/a...mplete_ovr.asp

-Jason