Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Email Confirmation...

Email Confirmation...

MAHERNOZ

Hi Friends,

I have a Registration page which uses Asp.net CreateUserWizard
Control. Now I want to send a unique value(a guid) by which i can be
sure that the email address is of that user only. I will provide a
Textbox in the next step which the user has to input so that his email
address is confirmed.

Do you know how this is done with the CreateUserWizard Control?

Regards,
Mahernoz