Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > CreateUserWizard Stepping Problem

CreateUserWizard Stepping Problem

Matt

I have a strange issue with a CreateUserWizard control. Several months back
I created a registration page with 4 steps. Everything has been working
perfectly until now. Without any rhyme or reason the control stops on the
second step and will not move any futher. When I look at the
NextButtonClick event it is always looking at step 0 with next step of 1.
No code has changed and I compared the version that was originally released
to the version now and they are identical. Has anyone else seen this
behavior? What can I do to figure out why the wizard will not move from the
second step?

Thanks,

Matt

Jonathan Parker

Did you compare the two .designer.cs. files?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...