Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Question about GridView selected item

Question about GridView selected item

Bagger

I'm trying to figure out how to set up a page with 2 datagrids on it (ASP.NET
1.1). The first one will show a list of people. The second will show a list
of training requirements for the person selected in the first grid. My
problem is that I can't seem to figure out the correct way to pull the key
information I need in order to create the query for the second grid.

It seems like I should be using the SelectedIndexChanged event of the first
grid to set up the second one (although I'll also need to populate the second
one at page load as well). I'm just not sure how to get the key data from
the selected item. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!