Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Select certain columns from datagrid

Select certain columns from datagrid

nuhura01@yahoo.com

Hi,

I have a datagrid with buttonColumn(select) on the first column. the
problem is how do i select columns in the datagrid excluding the
buttonColumn? I mean that I only want to select column which contains
the data and not the 'select link' column (first column). Any help is
highly appreciated.

Thank you.