Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Sub that Handles different controls

Sub that Handles different controls

mianiro

I have a sub procedure where I want to handle a link button and an
image button. I tried just adding the control name and .click at the
end of the declaration, but I get an error. Can anyone help me out?

Protected Sub lbCompanyRecord_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles lbCompanyRecord.Click, ibTest.Click

BigJohn

The easiest way is to create a Private Sub routine and call it from both
Click event routines. I know there are other ways, but sometimes the easiest
is best.

mianiro

On Feb 7, 3:28 pm, BigJohn <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> The easiest way is to create a Private Sub routine and call it from both
> Click event routines. I know there are other ways, but sometimes the easiest
> is best.

Yeah thanks... that's how I'm going to work around it for now. Just
one of those qustions that bugs me!! Because I know there is a way to
do it!!