Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How do I display a website in a panel ?

How do I display a website in a panel ?

Henri

Hi,
I would like display in a website a panel and inside it, the copy a existing
website... (And when the user click in the panel, he is redirected to this
website). So, I am looking for a component where it is possible to display
the reduction of a html page. Is anyone who knows how I can do that ???
Many thanks.
Henri

Nathan Sokalski

I am not sure if it is what you were looking for, but here is a page that
allows you to get the HTML from another page. Reducing the size is something
you will have to do on your own, but hopefully this will get you started:

Good Luck!
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Swing, JTabbedPane/Panel/Panel JC Java 1 08-09-2006 09:44 PM
Delete a panel inside a panel (2) HS1 Java 4 12-08-2004 02:48 AM
Delete a panel inside a panel HS1 Java 3 12-07-2004 10:50 PM
Email From Forms with asp:panel.(s) Only one panel works? Harry ASP .Net 3 11-10-2003 03:13 AM

Advertisments