Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Gridview Template Columns & SqlDataSource UpdateQuery

Gridview Template Columns & SqlDataSource UpdateQuery

M1iS

I have a GridView control with a template column that I use to display my
record data. I’ve included an EditItemTemplate with textboxes bound to the
GridView for editing. On my SqlDataSource I need to link up my parameters to
the bound textboxes in my EditItemTemplate, but when I try to configure my
UpdateQuery property I don’t see any parameter source options that will allow
me to so. Is it possible to link template columns up to a SqlDataSource in
this way?
--
Scott W.

sqlDataSource UpdateQuery withe stored procedure and parameters? Scott.Metzger ASP .Net 4 10-06-2009 07:28 AM
UpdateQuery problem etam ASP .Net 4 05-21-2007 10:26 PM
template columns and bound columns in gridview Vinki ASP .Net Web Controls 2 04-25-2007 04:22 PM
Gridview Template Columns & SqlDataSource UpdateQuery M1iS ASP General 2 02-05-2007 07:57 AM
Align table columns with gridview columns Jacksm ASP .Net 2 11-21-2006 09:49 PM

Advertisments