Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > ASP.NET Local Report Viewer Object Datasource will not accept para

ASP.NET Local Report Viewer Object Datasource will not accept para

PW

I have a gridview and a local report with report viewer controls on a web
page. I have a parameter in my object datasource that I can set to a valid
default value and the report will display properly. When I try to pass the
gridview.selected value the report will not update to the selected value.