Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Web Parts - EditorZone - Changing the appearance of a web part

Web Parts - EditorZone - Changing the appearance of a web part

Matt Adamson

I'm using this zone to change the appearance i.e. height and width of a web
part at design time however when I saved the changes by pressing ok / apply
the size of the web part remains the same.

Am I supposed to change the properties on the web part to support resizing
perhaps? The changes appear to be saved in the personalisation data because
when I return to design mode the size remains the size as the value I
previously entered.

Any ideas appreciated?

Matt Adamson

Any thoughts?