Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Table

Table

Jim Heavey

I am trying to figure out how to make a Table bigger then the width of the
screen. I have tried things like "<Table width="1000px". I have also
tried to specify widths on columns, but everyghing seems to be ignored and
the table control is always displayed within the area of the screen. How
can I force it columns to be a specific size and force the screen to allow
the user to scrool right/left.

Eliyahu Goldin

You can't set column width to a specific size, the browser always considers
your instructions as recommendations. Try putting your table in a container
like <div style="width:10000px"></div> and set for the table width=100%

Eliyahu

news:Xns94E759F9DA2BBJimHeaveyhotmailcom@207.46.24 8.16...