Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to fetch style information from mobile StyleSheet?

How to fetch style information from mobile StyleSheet?

Jamie

Does anyone know how to get programmatic access to a StyleSheet style
that is named in a control's StyleReference property?

I'd like to have code that detects if BackColor (for example) is
specified in the StyleSheet StyleReference, so that it can be properly
implemented in the adapter. It's easy enough to implement BackColor for
a style declared within the control. But, when it's in a StyleSheet,
I'm stumped.

I have some code in a MobileControls adapter (WmlLabelAdapter, to be
exact) that attempts to fetch the StyleSheet style information for the
control (for the StyleReference). I believe the first few steps are
successful... evaluate the label control's StyleReference to get the
style name and fetch the StyleSheet object in the page. But, when the
code enumerates through the Styles in the StyleSheet to try to find one
with the name that was in the StyleReference, there seem to be no
values in the various style properties, such as Name.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Jamie