Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Web Parts missing Elegant Scheme In Auto Format

Web Parts missing Elegant Scheme In Auto Format

Bob At Home

Hi,

Is it only me or I'm missing something? It seems the Elegant scheme is
missing from Web Parts' Auto Format selection, while other controls such as
the Login control has it. I'm using C# 2005 Standard.

Thanks,
Bob