Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Searching controls in a GridView with auto generated columns

Searching controls in a GridView with auto generated columns

RBM

Hello,

On a page I have placed a gridview control which has a SqlDataSource.
The SELECT statement of the SqlDataSource is generated from parameters.
For this issue I programmed that the gridview should autogenerate the
columns. I want to access members of controls in a column (if it
exists).
Does anyone knows how I can search for the controls and get a instance
of the control in a column.

Thanks in advantage.

Greetings,

RBM

RBM

Hello,

I have "solved" this issue by creating a normal GridView and hide
colums afterwards if nessary.

Greetings,

RBM