Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > secure textbox

secure textbox

DDK

How would I let users input HTML in a textbox, while securing it from script
attacks with ASP.NET + C#?

Thanks,
d.

William F. Robertson, Jr.

One, placing a "<script" in a text box will bomb a typical installation of
asp.net.

You can wire to the onblur event for the text box and replace all
"<(anychar)" with "< (anychar)" and then inspect for "<script" tag and
remove them.

bill

news:(E-Mail Removed)...