Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AddHandler

AddHandler

Micke Palm

Hello!

Do anyone have good experince of AddHandler?

I create a LinkButton in a function and the function will be called from
page_load. I need to have the call inside ispostback if. The AddHandler will
be created in the same function as LinkButton.

When the call is in ispostback i doesn't work. If I lift it out it will
works fine.

I've heard about that AddHandler needs to be recreated , but how can a
regular Linkbutton work if I put it static on the page??

/regards, micke

ImageButton addhandler not firing ! Tee ASP .Net 1 02-18-2004 04:00 PM
AddHandler question Craig Buchanan ASP .Net 3 02-12-2004 06:00 PM
Event AddHandler Kay ASP .Net 2 02-03-2004 07:02 PM
Re: Help w/AddHandler (Not Firing Off) Natty Gur ASP .Net 1 08-11-2003 03:06 PM
Help w/AddHandler (Not Firing Off) Jeffrey A. Voigt ASP .Net 3 08-11-2003 04:53 AM

Advertisments