Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > loginview control displays network username instead of (web) username

loginview control displays network username instead of (web) username

Shailesh Patel

Hi,
I placed loginview control on aspx page to be navigated after login. And in
loggedin view template I typed custom message and dragged-dropped loginname
control on that template.

When I view this page in browser after login, it displays network username
instead login name.
Any idea? Am I missing to set anything?

Thank you for your reply.

Shailesh