Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Need very very good web designer contractor (ASP.NET 2.0 themes)

Need very very good web designer contractor (ASP.NET 2.0 themes)

David Thielen

Hi;

We need a web designer for our ASP.NET application. It is a pretty simple
application with a total of 20 pages including such simple thigs as the login
page, the error page, etc. And the majority of the formatting is the
GridView, Wizard, and Table/Row/Cell formatting.

This needs to be done as a ASP.NET 2.0 theme. And whoever does this must
have some very good looking work they have done to point at and three
references who can speak to their web design work.

For the right person this is 1 - 2 weekends of work. We need someone who is
very good at this and are happy to pay what it costs to get a killer look.

--
thanks - dave
david_at_windward_dot_net