Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > asp:table no access to controls

asp:table no access to controls

Rick

VB.Net 2005

I have a WebForm that contains a table for layout purposes.

This is my first webform and I am having problems understanding how to drop
controls into it.

I was unable to drag controls into the table, or even adjust the rows with a
right click like I thought i would be able to do. I had to use the source
view and manually move the asp controls into the cell that I wanted.

Now I want to assign events to these controls contained in the table, but I
cannot select them from the design view. Also, I CAN select them in the
source view, but the events are not available from here.

What am I missing?

Rick