Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > My own control - exception in Design view

My own control - exception in Design view

David Thielen

Hi;

When I switch to design view the control I created (inherits from HyperLink)
displays:
Error Rendering Control - HelpLink1
An undandled exception has occured.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Any ideas why this happens?

--
thanks - dave
david_at_windward_dot_net

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi David,

Since this post is related to your another post titled "need locale
hyperlink help filename", I've posted a reply there. Please reply there and
keep related threads together so that others can see the context of the
question. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Microsoft Online Community Support

promptly.