Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How do I call a class function in a QueryStringParameter?

How do I call a class function in a QueryStringParameter?

johncrobinson@gmail.com

--in my aspx page--

<asp:QueryStringParameter QueryStringField="EquipmentID"
Name="EquipmentID" DefaultValue="<% CallMyFunctionHere() %>" />

I have a QueryStringParameter getting the EquipmentID from a the query
string when a user clicks on links containing "EquipmentID" as part of
the GET data... however, when the page initially loads I want the
default value of the QuertyStringParameter to come from a function in
my class... one that returns the first EquipmentID in the database.
This will keep me from having to hard code a value into the
"DefaultValue". How do I call a class function from the
QueryStringParameter from my aspx page?

~john