Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > menu of master page goes under image

menu of master page goes under image

happy_all_time

Hi guys,

I built a vertical menu in my master page. On one of the other pages,
there was a image at the right. The popup sub menu goes behind the
image. I spent the whole morning to try every possible way to put it
right but don't have any luck.

Can any one give me an idea please.

Thanks very much.