Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Two dropdownlist and two tables...

Two dropdownlist and two tables...

Paolo

Hi all!
I have a database that has 3 tables:

User, roles and roleUser.
The last one has only two fields, idUser and idRole, they are the
primary key of the table.
When inserting a new row in this table, I want to show two dropdown
lists, one with all the users and one with all the roles in the other
two tables. The problem is I can't figure out how to do this. I tried
with a dataadpter that croos-joins the two table, but this way for
example if I have 3 users and 2 roles I have each role 3 times and each
user 2 times...
Any idea?

Thank you

Paolo