Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > How to implement interface's method in aspx?

How to implement interface's method in aspx?

yp.yean@gmail.com

Hello,

I have a ASP.NET control with interface called "INamingRule". The
interface structure as follows:

public interface INamingRule
{
string GenerateName ();
}

Now I want to let ASP.NET application developers to develop their own
naming rule by implement GenerateName() method in aspx (web
application). I have no idea how to implement this feature in my server
control. Could somebody can give me the suggestion?

Thank you for any suggestion.

Savil Francis

Implement that Interface by Public MyClass : MyInerface

And offcourse you have to define the the body of the methods declared
in the inerface