Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Event Handler for Control in a Nested Datagrid

Event Handler for Control in a Nested Datagrid

thielmag

I am trying to fire an "EditCommand" event for a nested datagrid.

I can't seem to assign an event handler to fire for this ChildGrid

from ParentGrid I have no problem using findcontrol to get a reference to
the ChildGrid but that's where I seem to be stuck. I have an imagebutton in
the ChildGrid which I'd like to use to fire an event.

I hope someone can get me in the right direction. Simple Sample code
appreciated as well.

Gary Thielman