Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Displayed and Saved Images are not the same... WHY??

Displayed and Saved Images are not the same... WHY??

ThunderMusic

Hi,
I run and aspx page that does a BinaryWrite() to the browser... This
BinaryWrite contains a mimetype (image/Jpeg) and the content of a dynamicly
generated image... The image is displayed exactly as expected... The
problem arise when it comes to save the image... then, elements of the
image are moved (not part of the image, but drawn elements) and the image
quality is not quite right... It seems the image is somehow re-rendered, but
I don't get any request on my server... at least no request I can catch with
visual studio's debug...

Does anyone have any idea how and why this is happening? and most of all,
how can I prevent this kind of behavior?

I tried to call the BinaryWrite in the Page_Load, OnInit, OnInitCompleted,
OnPrerender, OnPrerenderCompleted but no change, this is always the same
behavior... I also tried to flush my Internet cache, but still the same
behavior... Any idea is welcome...

thanks

ThunderMusic

ThunderMusic

After rebooting, everything went back to normal... I still don't understand
tought.... Is there some kind of cache in the server? Is it mandatory to
reboot in order to delete temporary internet files (I use IE, if it's of any
relevance)?

thanks

ThunderMusic

news:(E-Mail Removed)...