Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Photo Control for editing and uploading

Photo Control for editing and uploading

xxnonexspamxnonexx@tampascanner.info

I am looking to locate a control or controls to use on a web site

Upload and naming of photos:

1) When uploading in an image I can pass a name like a case # to the control so
that the image(s) are uploaded with say case#_1.jpg, case#_2.jpg, or something
along case#_front.jpg, case#_rear.jpg, case#_con1.jpg etc... regardless of what
they may be named on the source system (user) system they are renamed and
uploaded to a set naming convention.

2) Read EXIF data to EMBOSS VISBILY ON THE IMAGE date and time or just time, or
just date onto the image (I am finding it more and more difficult to find
digital cams that are in the 4-6MP range with date AND time, most will do date,
but not time, but store it in the EXIF). This should be a check box to add and
then a position control to get it where the display needs to be.

Editing/Display of pictures

1) Zoom control like: http://www.dart.com/powerweb/zoom.asp

2) Panning control ala google maps etc.

3) Ability to use a small set of simple tools to draw on the pictures to
highlight specific areas. This is done manually on real photos with sharpies
now. A Predefined arrow that can be used to place on the photo at selectable
angles would be good.

I looked at a few, but none seem to meet my exact needs, except the zoom control
listed above, for zooming any way.

Suggestions on controls, please.

Thanks!

----
Support your LOCAL scanner frequency site and groups!
http://www.wpascanner.com http://www.tampascanner.info
http://www.trunker.info - Trunker support