Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Menu control. Clickable area

Menu control. Clickable area

Jim Andersen

I have a static menu with items

Long, easy clickable menuitem 1
Long easy clickable menuitem 2
menu item3
Long easy clickable menuitem 4

Items 1-4 are easy to clik on, because the "fill" the menu.
Item 3 is harder to click becaus I have to hit the characters. I cant just
click below "menuitem 2". That area is unclickable.

Can I do anything else except changing menuitem 3 to "menu item3----------"
?

/jim

Hoa

Assuming that you are suing the asp:menu, you can check this blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/dannychen/

Hoa wrote:
> Assuming that you are suing the asp:menu, you can check this blog:
> http://blogs.msdn.com/dannychen/

Thx. Thx. Thx

/jim