Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Treeview script errors (ASP.Net 2.0)

Treeview script errors (ASP.Net 2.0)

Michael Thorne

Hi,

I have a treeview control in an application which works locally on my
development machine. However, when I publish this to the test server,
the treeview does not function and I receive javascript errors as well
as red X's where the +/- image should be for expanding the treeview
nodes. I have searched the internet and have found instances of issues
with WebResource.axd, but I cannot find this anywhere on the web server.

Thanks,
Michael