Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Menu Choice to run code

Menu Choice to run code

Ed

I am using a sitemap with a menu. The menu is on a master page.
For most of my menu choices, I bring up a different page. But I need to
have a few menu choices that just run code. I tried placing my code in
a menu_click event, but if I do not define a page for the menu choice in
my sitemap file, the menu is disabled. Is it possible to have this menu
choice enabled but have a menu chioce that leaves you on the same
page and just runs code.

Thanks in advance...Ed