Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Asp.net charting control

Asp.net charting control

AD

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good charting tool to use in ASP.NET? I need to
be able to do 3d pie charts, stacked column charts etc...

Thanks,

AD
http://www.reliefshifts.com

Christo Bahchevanov

Hello AD,

I would like to invite you to download and try Nevron Chart for .NET
Our .net charting package includes both Windows Forms and ASP.NET and I
am sure that you will like the full set of charting types, the speed
and presentation quality.

Nevron Chart for .NET is part of the suite Nevron .NET Vision and we
have just released the new Q2 2006 version. The suite includes Nevron
Chart, Diagram and User Interface for .NET

The evaluation version is fully-functional and there is no time
expiration.
http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?...nt=ChartDotNet

Nevron Chart for .NET is available in 3 different editions to meet your
specific needs
http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?...tDotNetFeaturs

Hope I helped.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments regarding the
charting package. I will be glad to assist you.

Best regards,
Christo Bahchevanov, Sales Manager
Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), (E-Mail Removed)

Nevron - Visualize Your Success
http://www.nevron.com

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

http://www.componentart.com/charting/default.aspx

"AD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a good charting tool to use in ASP.NET? I need to
> be able to do 3d pie charts, stacked column charts etc...
>
> Thanks,
>
> AD
> http://www.reliefshifts.com

contact@softwaresigloxxi.com

Hello,

Try Super 2d/3d Graph Library at http://www.softwaresigloxxi.com. It's
a native .NET library for 2d/3d charting. The same component can be
used as a WinForm control or in ASP.NET pages!

Look for ASP.NET application demo and see how easy you can render a
nice chart on the fly without writing to disk any temporary file!

Regards,

AD ha escrito:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know of a good charting tool to use in ASP.NET? I need to
> be able to do 3d pie charts, stacked column charts etc...
>
> Thanks,
>
> AD
> http://www.reliefshifts.com

Default Charting/Graph capabilities??? =?Utf-8?B?ZG90bmV0dGVzdGVy?= ASP .Net 3 07-23-2005 07:47 AM
Charting tool =?Utf-8?B?QW1pdCBCYW5zYWwgKHd3dy5wZW9wbGV3YXJlaW5kaWEuY29tKQ==?= ASP .Net 3 07-13-2005 07:11 PM
Charting options, commercial ISP =?Utf-8?B?VCBSYWx5YQ==?= ASP .Net 3 01-31-2005 01:55 PM
charting in asp.net Robin ASP .Net 4 11-05-2004 04:08 PM
Charting with ASP.NET DJ Dev ASP .Net 5 02-08-2004 12:30 AM

Advertisments