Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can I find strings that need localization?

Can I find strings that need localization?

=?Utf-8?B?R3JhaGFt?=

I have to localize a very large web application and therefore have to provide resource strings for all hard-coded strings in the application that will be visible to users

Is there a technique for 'finding' the strings that should be placed in resource files

I'm not looking for programs that 'test' the application and show whether I've missed a string, - I want to produce a list of strings before I create the resource file

Thanks in advance for any help on thi
Graham

CT

While I'm not sure if there is a tool for this, I guess hard work is the way
forward...<g> Seriously though, I guess you can start by finding all
Response.Write, .Text = and those kind of string assignment operations.

--
Carsten Thomsen
Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF
news:(E-Mail Removed)...