Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > customizing the dropdown menu of combo box in asp.net

customizing the dropdown menu of combo box in asp.net

amol.koshe@gmail.com

Hi ,
I am developing an appl'n in c# and asp.net.My prob is I have a
dropdown filled with certain values. Now i need if the user click on
the dropdown the "dropdown menu " of the combo should get enlarge ie.
teh text in it should get bigger but not the actual combox size should
get affected.
Can anybody suggest me on this

Thanx in Adv
Amol

Alessandro Zifiglio

hi Amol, font-size on individual listitems(which are in effect, option html
elements when rendered to page ) is not supported in IE. You can set
fontsize on the dropdownlist as a whole, but that will effect all items in
the dropdownlist and not individual items.
This post might also be helpful.
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...=&rnum=1&hl=en

Regards,
Alessandro Zifiglio