Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Page with User control loads twice.

Page with User control loads twice.

RAMESH BABU VEERAMANI (RAMBAB)

Hello guyz,

When a web form page has a usercontrol registered, the page loads twice on
execution. Do'nt know whats up with the execution cycle that enables the

The usercontrol contains contains server controls like a textbox and a
button. An event is created on clicking the button in the usercontrol which
is captured by the parent page which inturn redirects the page to another
page (search.aspx).

However strange, enough to debug, the search.aspx is loaded twice.

Could anyone provide a solutions and explanation as to why the heck ?

Thanks in advance.

Ramesh Babu Veeramani

ram.bab29@gmail.com

Ok I think i was able to figure out what the problem is,

Strange might it sound

I dont know the reason behind the resolution but it fixed the problem .

I had created a new application and started trimming the events
associated with the page and usercontrol.

Atlast in the usercontrol HTML page i had the attribute
Background="#XXXXXX" as an attribute to the <TD> tag.

On removing the attribute from the usercontrol html file i was able to
resolve the issue.

Thanks everbody for there help.

Ramesh Babu Veeramani