Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Gridview SelectedRowStyle not displaying the border at all

Gridview SelectedRowStyle not displaying the border at all

Sunny

Hi,

I have a gridview with SelectedRowStyle with cssClass as follows:

rowselected
{
border: solid 10 black;
}

But when the row is selected, there was no border to be seen in IE but
it showed in FireFox. When I set the background it showed correctly. I
even tried to set it programmatically in teh code-behind but border
never appeared. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Thank you in advance,

Sunny