Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Absolutely the fastest data grid control on the world

Absolutely the fastest data grid control on the world

Pril

I adopted some of my old controls for public (market maybe?)

http://www.components.init.si/grid/manual/example2.aspx

Millions of rows with easy (click on id column name for sort and check
number of records)

Comments are welcome!

Primoz

Sorry because of broken English, I will correct pages soon....