Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Selecting Treeview node causes repaint - sometimes

Selecting Treeview node causes repaint - sometimes

chris

I am a newbie, using VWD with Dot.net framework 2.0, and using the 'out of the box' treeview control with a couple of nodes, with the node values set to integers, which determine which record to show in DetailsViw control.
My problem - it all works, but on webpage, selecting the node updates the DetailsView without repainting the whole page, while on a second version, it repaints both controls. Why is it so? and can I control it? The thing is useless to me if it has to repaint the whole page each nodeclick.
Any advice appreciated.
Chris.