Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Problem w/ Asp,net and menu control

Problem w/ Asp,net and menu control

Chad

I use both firefox and IE 6 to test a website I built with VS 2005 and the
2.0 framework. I use the new menu control for menus. The menus display fine
in firefox but do NOT display corretly in Internet Explorer 6. anyone have
any ideas as to why this would happen?