Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP .Net Web Controls > Access control from another control

Access control from another control

EvilGuyWhoEatsBrains

Hello

I have an aspx page with 2 web user controls on it. What I need to do
is access a public sub in the first control from the second. I need to
do this to control the behaviour of it. (ie wether to display it or
not).

Thanks

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Here are the details about how to communicate between controls:
http://SteveOrr.net/faq/PassDataToUserControl.aspx
http://SteveOrr.net/faq/PassDataFromUserControl.aspx
http://SteveOrr.net/faq/PassDataBetweenControls.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"EvilGuyWhoEatsBrains" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hello
>
> I have an aspx page with 2 web user controls on it. What I need to do
> is access a public sub in the first control from the second. I need to
> do this to control the behaviour of it. (ie wether to display it or
> not).
>
> Thanks

EvilGuyWhoEatsBrains

You're my new hero. Thank you.